Over the years, I have listened to many speakers and read many motivational books. On this page, I intend to share with you some christian motivational & inspirational quotes. These quotes may not be necessarily from the bible. Although some of them are mine, most of them are quotes I have heard from both christian and non christian speakers or read from a some literature some where online or off line. I think they are so good, that’s why they have made my christian motivational quote list. I have also paraphrased some of them. Be blessed!
- If you can leave without God, you will
- Grace is God’s ability in me to do what I can not do by myself
- If you are wrapped up in yourself, you make a small package
- If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up a lot of space
- If you will help enough people get what you want, you will get what you want
- Do not despise the day of small beginnings
- Its our relationship with God that produces righteous works in our lives NOT our righteous works that produce relationship with God.
- Satan does exist but his only real power is deception
- Why be a cheaper copy of a greater original?
- Success seems to prefer people who are prepared
- The quickest way to seeing the manifestation of the power of God in your life is by having an intimate relationship with Him.
- Faith is a heart belief not an intellectual acknowledgement
- The most dangerous person is one who has a deep passion to help people but does not believe in the power of the gospel to produce change.
- Stress in life comes from making things more important than they really are.Failure comes from making things less important than they are
- Asking God for what He has already given through Jesus is not a prayer of faith but a declaration of doubt
- You are a fool if instead of learning by instructions you learn by consequences
- Believe it or not, we are always changing. The question is, who is directing the changes? You, other people or circumstances?
- It’s almost impossible for one to control their actions if they cannot control their thoughts.
- Your friends are God’s way of appologizing for your relatives.
- Salvation means – To rescue, to deliver, to heal, to make safe and, to make sound.
- You know you are in BIG trouble when your sin is more real to you than the finished work of Jesus Christ.
- If what you have is not enough, make it a seed
- Right believing produces right living
- Incase you didn’t know, it is illegal for the devil to overcome you in any way & in anything.
- Even at your worst times when there is nothing you or others like in you, you are still God’s beloved. Nothing can change that. So, boast yourself in the Lord.
- It is not changing what you think, but how you think that changes you.
- In every situation, we have an equal opportunity to believe God or doubt. Don’t miss the opportunity to see Him work through you.
- It’s not about you living for God, but letting God live through you.
- Prayer isn’t just about quality. How much time u spend in prayer matters. Not that it changes God, but, it changes you & the situation.
- Some (most) people have never answered the question ‘what do you want to be when you grow up?’
- Don’t worry about ANYTHING; instead, pray about EVERYTHING. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.
- If you don’t have any where to go, you are already there.
- If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
- The tragedy of life is not unanswered prayer, but unoffered prayer
- If a man is unhappy, this must be his own fault; for God made all men to be happy.
If you have a christian motivational quote you would like me to add on this list, please feel free to send it to me via email.
Stay blessed & Keep the faith!